Funnel Dashboard Overview
Funnel Dashboard Overview
The dashboard page is the first thing a user will see when logging into Funnel. The dashboard is intended to be action oriented. This guide will show users how to navigate the dashboard. Click here for the word version of the job aid.
- Main navigation in Funnel - Allows the user to navigate from page to page and access different areas in Funnel
- Quick Search Bar - Allows the user to search for prospects in Funnel by full or partial name, phone number, or email address
- Add Contact - Allows the user to create a new guest card
- Notifications Panel - This is where Funnel tells you all the exciting things happening for the agent! When a new lead is assigned, new appointments assigned, appointments occurring today, and so much more! Adjust these notifications in the profile settings section for Notifications.
- Messenger - Reflects pending emails or phone calls for the property. These may be from prospects or residents. Easily reply via email right from here!
- Profile - This is the user’s profile. Settings can be adjusted such as setting personal availability for appointments, linking phone numbers, locating the user’s Funnel phone number, turning off/on in-browser ringing, email and calendar sync, as well as turning on/off notifications. Based on user permissions some items such as adjusting notifications may not be available to all users.
- Upcoming Toggle - Allows the agent to toggle between viewing their own action items and items for their entire team. Users with access to more than one team can choose which teams to view in the dropdown list. When a user toggles between Just Me and All Teams it will change their view of the dashboard including the action items listed below.
- Action Required - Indicates any prospect that requires action. Clicking on the Action Required tile will redirect the agent to the Pipeline and filter for any prospect that requires action.
- Unassigned Prospects - Indicates how many prospects have not been assigned to an agent for the property. Clicking on the Unassigned Prospects title will redirect the agent to the Pipeline on the Unassigned tab.
- Prospects haven’t scheduled tours - Indicates how many prospects have not yet had a tour in Funnel. Clicking on the Prospects haven't’ scheduled tours title will redirect the agent to the Pipeline on the Prospects tab.
- Today’s Tours - Displays any scheduled tour for the current date
- Previous Tours - Displays any tour that occurred in the past and requires updating the tour result
- Tasks - Displays any task (follow-up reminder) assigned to the agent or team based on lead follow up requirements for the property. Tasks are created automatically based on property settings. Agents may also manually add tasks to a prospect.
Revised 2.17.2021 | Funnel Dashboard Overview