Deactivating A User
This step-by-step guide will provide instructions on how to deactivate users.
It may be necessary to disable login information and user accounts for former employees or inactive users. This can be done by those with the correct permissions in the Settings section of Funnel.
Where is this done?
To deactivate a user:
- Log in to Funnel
- Click on the username in the upper right-hand corner of the screen
- Select Settings from the dropdown list
- Click on the Users tab in the settings menu
- Click on the checkmark button to the left of a user
- Click on the Options button dropdown
- Select Deactivate User
To activate a user:
- Repeat the above steps on the deactivated user and select Activate User.