Nestio’s Pipeline view is designed to help agents focus on fresh and active opportunities. The reality of leasing is that not everybody that inquires, tours, or even applies will end up signing a lease and becoming a resident; in fact, most will not for a variety of reasons.
Nestio helps you easily mark these clients and quickly capture helpful data for leasing and marketing departments. Doing so also removes them from your pipeline, allowing you to focus on leads that still have potential to sign a lease.
From the Pipeline:
- Navigate to the Client Management section by clicking on “Clients” from the left-side nav.
- Once on the Pipeline Page, click on the three dots next to a client who is no longer interested in renting.
- From the dropdown menu, select the “Move to Did Not Rent” option.
- Once selected, you will see a dialog asking for why they did not rent. Select the most critical reason for why a client did not rent. Options include:
- Price too high
- Desired Layout Unavailable
- Application Denied
- Pet Policy
- Once a reason is selected you will also receive a prompt to enter additional information and supply information about if the client decided to rent elsewhere (like another nearby building).
- When you’re finished, click “Submit”.
Now on that client’s card, you will see the status has updated to “Did Not Rent”. In the timeline at the bottom of the page, you will see the reasons you listed for why this client did not rent, as well as any additional information you completed.
TIP: Don’t be shy about marking clients as “Did Not Rent” -- you can always change their status if they become interested again! Especially for leads that have become Unresponsive, err towards clearing them out of your Pipeline so you can focus on active leads that are most likely to rent.