There are a number of ways that prospects can appear in your Nestio account. Prospects that inquire from an Internet Listing Service (like Streeteasy, Apartments.com or Zillow), complete a form or schedule an appointment from your website, or were imported via a migration automatically appear in your account. Nestio also makes it easy to manually create a prospect as well, which might be helpful if you receive an inbound call or inquiry.
- Navigate to the Prospect Management section by clicking on “Prospects” from the left-side nav.
- Once on the Prospects page, click on the “Add Prospect” on the right.
- On the “Add New Prospect” screen you will be prompted to enter the prospect’s information. First Name, Last Name, and either Email Address or Phone number are required fields.
- In the Prospect Preferences section you should enter in as much other information as possible to help qualify the lead and improve your reports.
- The Prospect Details section includes very important information such as which agent the prospect is assigned to (by default the prospect will be assigned to you), which team this lead belongs to, and important marketing information such as the Discovery Source (where customers heard about your listing). You may also add a note to include more details about the prospect’s preferences.
- Once you have completed all the information relating to the prospect you can click the “Save” button at the top of the page to finish creating a prospect.