There are a number of ways that clients can appear in your Nestio account. Clients that inquire from an Internet Listing Service (like Streeteasy, Apartment.com or Zillow), complete a form or schedule an appointment from your website, or were imported via a migration automatically appear in your account. Nestio also makes it easy to manually create a client as well, which might be helpful if you receive an inbound call or inquiry.
- Navigate to the Client Management section by clicking on “Clients” from the left-side nav.
- Once on the Clients page, click on the “Add Client” on the right.
- On the “Add New Client” screen you will be prompted to enter the client’s information. First Name, Last Name, and either Email Address or Phone number are required fields.
- In the Client Preferences section you should enter in as much other information as possible to help qualify the lead and improve your reports.
- The Client Details section includes very important information such as which agent the client is assigned to (by default the client will be assigned to you), which group (i.e. team) this lead belongs to and important marketing information such as the Discovery Source (where customers heard about your listing). You may also add a note to include more details about the client’s preferences.
- Once you have completed all the information relating to the client you can click the “Save” button at the top of the page to finish creating a client.